Kitchen Couture: My Apartment Inspiration Board

beestew

Anthropologie Cuisine Couture Apron $32 Bodum Bistro Electric 5-Speed Hand Mixer $44.99 Z Gallerie Calais Chandelier $399 Alessi Parrot Corkscrew $66 Tangerines Sweeter than oranges $.20 Fishs Eddy Cake Stand Bonnie Blue "6 $56.95 Modcloth The Bold-en Touch Heel $49.99 Essie Tart Deco $8


So lately my obsession colors have been teal and orange, so much so that my apartment is sporting the two.  Since my pad is not camera-ready, I opted to pull together a few dream accessories that illustrate the direction I’m going.  As I started to pull images together I noticed there were no budget buys.  I mean, 66 bucks for a corkscrew?  But you have to admit, it's kind of cute.

2 comments:

  1. I love your board, and look forward to seeing more food inspired decorating/clothing

    ReplyDelete